** Tuesday, July 7th at 5:00
Ann B. Ross will be on hand as we launch the paperback edition of Etta Mae's Worst Bad-Luck Day. Get your book signed, chat with the author, and enjoy the camaraderie of fellow Miss Julia fans. Light refreshments will be served. Free and open to the public.
** Saturday, July 11 A Day Full of Events
Join us as we delve into "Pleasures of the Outdoors in the Carolinas" with many authors throughout the day. Presentations include:
PARTICIPATING AUTHORS AND THEIR BOOKS
* 10:00 Mary Holcombe, of Southern Heritage Nursery, will give a talk about native flora for your landscape. There will be plants for sale by the nursery throughout the day. A ticket to this event can act as a $5 voucher towards any gardening book, or any book by an appearing author during this event.
* 11:00 Timothy Spira - Waterfalls and Wildflowers; and Wildflowers and Plant Communities.
* 12:00 Jennifer Frick-Ruppert - Mountain Nature; and Waterways.
* 2:00 Betty Montgomery - Four-Season Southern Garden
* 3:00 Neil Regan - Great Waterfalls of North Carolina
The events will take place upstairs. $5 ticket per each event, with each ticket acting as a coupon towards the presenting author's books.
** Wed., July 15th
Author Laurie McKay will make 2 appearances in Hendersonville to talk about her Tween book The Villain Keeper. Here are the times/venues:
* 11:00 - At the bookstore in the upstairs event space. Tickets are $5 and act as a $5 coupon towards The Villain Keeper. Warning, some sword play may be involved. Mwahahaha!
* 3:30 - At the Hendersonville Public Library, Main Branch. Free and open to the public. We will have the books for sale at this event too.
** Friday, July 17th at 5:00
Bestseller Suzanne Palmieri will talk about her new novel Witch of Bourbon Street. (ticketed)
** Saturday, July 18th at 5:00
Author of Whistling Past the Graveyard, Susan Crandall will be here promoting her new novel, Flying Past the Circus. (ticketed)